This page is dedicated to my personal works of poetry. Items with a chance of being published will not be posted for fear of copyright infringement. This means what is left emerges as an ode to my failed experiments. Deal with it.
I will sometimes explain the origin or meaning of a poem (“Anatomy of a Poem”), and if I do, I will be sure to post a link to that as well.
- Kenotic Hymn [Anatomy of a Poem]
- Triptych [Anatomy of a Poem]
- A Collection of My Imperfect Poems (“Wolfsbane,” “Vespers,” “The Virgin at the Tomb,” “At a Window”)
- More Mediocre Poems (“Brittle Glass,” “The Old”)
- The Law of Contingent Being
- The Law of Contingent Being [Anatomy of a Poem]
- The Vision of St. Francis (with revisions)
- Quiet Pain
- Beauty and the Beast